Thursday 19 January 2012

A new beginning(again)

Dengan nama Allah.

First and foremost, I would like to inform that this is not a new blog from me. I already have an account before that goes by the same name. There are several reasons that made me to stop using the previous account. 
I planned to write on the new FB feature, the Timeline. But it is cumbersome and not that user friendly to make a long essay. Plus peoples are tired to watch me update a new status everyday. The scrolling down is also a pain.
The main reason I want to start writing again is to improve myself. I want to keep track my experience in a form of words. It proves to help me in my everyday tasks. For example; the hunt for B24. My past journal entry save me from getting lost. I can relate the journey on experience with the terrain, the condition of the foliage and many more. 
This new blog focused on everything. For example; Academics, nature, experience, words of wisdom, etc. And I hope it will be educational. 
I will be using English mostly. And try to use Bahasa Melayu for certain posts. My learning is English based. So I need to practice. I would like to apologize in advance for my grammatical errors. Feel free to correct me anytime. I will be making changes.
For all its worth, This is my new blog with a new account eventho the title is the same and this is a new beginning for a journey unwritten. 
Enjoy

12 comments:

Tobleronemania Dee said...

hahahahah .. terbaik john

Sharif said...

Terima kasih abg...

Anonymous said...

gay

Al said...

haha..spe kt ats tu..

Btw, welcome back john

miz mimiy said...

Finally!

Sharif said...

Terima kasih semua. Saya teringin nak menulis lagi. Semoga bermanfaat

Sharif said...

Siapa ya hehe

Sharif said...

Thanks

anura said...

harlow new blog!!

Sharif said...

Anura.. Is that you?

Anonymous said...

yup yup yup..jalan2 kat sini..hehe

anura said...

yup yup yup..jalan2 kat sini..hehe